- Paraben Petroleum Free
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers
- No Animal Testing
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Paraben Free
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- GC/MS Tested for Purity
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) is one of the most popular essential oils as it’s easy-to-use and very effective. Eucalyptus leaves have a naturally sweet aroma but through proper distillation, the essential oil becomes brisk and camphoraceous.
Aura Cacia Eucalyptus Essential Oil typically comes from a village in the Yunnan mountain area of southern China. It was planted in China to reforest the area nearly 100 years ago. Distillers use the small pieces of wood on which the leaves are attached to supply the heat necessary to create the steam for distillation.
Note: Usage should be guided by a healthcare practitioner for children under the age of 3.
- Eucalyptus essential oil is dominated by cineole, which gives it a fresh, herbaceous smell. The cineole content can be as high as 80%, so the oil can be quite strong.
- The aroma of eucalyptus can overpower a blend so it’s often used alone, but it can combine well with frankincense, peppermint, rosemary and conifer essential oils.
- Eucalyptus essential oil is often used in skin care oils, bath blends, home cleaning products, and diffusions.
- Eucalyptus essential oil is generally considered a top note.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.