- Promotes mental clarity, focus, and memory
- Provides cerebral and nervous system support
- Many studies have identified an NGF (Nerve Growth Factor) in Lion’s Mane
- Optimizes nervous and immune system health
- Supports cognitive function
This beautiful species, appearing as a white waterfall of cascading icicles, is found on broadleaf trees and logs. The subject of recent studies, Lion’s Mane (Hericium Erinaceus) is renowned for providing support to the brain and nervous system.
Host Defense® Lion’s Mane Capsules use activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta-glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose, and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids, and other myco-nutrients, which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.
Host Defense Lion's Mane 30c Clear the mental fog and give your memory and immune health a boost with Lion's Mane mushroom mycelium. Provides cerebral and nervous system support; Optimizes immune system health; Numerous studies have identified a Nerve Growth Factor in Lion's Mane. Memory and nerve support.
- TAKE 2 CAPSULES DAILY: Can be taken with food or without, and even on an empty stomach
Sustainably cultivated, certified organic, and U.S. grown mushrooms from the forest, to our farm, to you
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.