- Promotes a healthy glycemic balance by supporting normal blood sugar metabolism
- Rich in 1-3, 1-4, and 1-6 Beta-glucans, well-known for promoting immune health
- Supports cellular health
All-natural blood sugar and immune support from certified organic mushrooms. Host Defense Maitake 120c
- Stay balanced with Maitake, a powerful species of mushroom known to enhance healthy glycemic balance by aiding healthy blood sugar metabolism already within the normal range
- Made with activated, freeze-dried mushroom mycelium and fruitbodies for a rich source of immune-supporting polysaccharides and other myco-nutrients
- Can be taken once daily with food or on an empty stomach as a dietary supplement or as recommended by your healthcare advisor
- Consistent and convenient, our vegetarian capsules are an easy way to add organic mushroom mycelium into your daily health regimen
- Sustainably cultivated, certified organic, and USA grown mushrooms from the forest, to our farm, to you
Found growing in temperate hardwood forests, Maitake (Grifola frondosa) has been the subject of studies worldwide and is known for supporting normal cell growth. Rich in 1,3, 1,4, and 1,6 beta-D glucans, Maitake is a delicious, edible species, with a long history of traditional use.
Host Defense® Maitake Capsules use activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium and fruitbodies, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta-glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose, and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids, and other myco-nutrients, which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.
Often overlooked for its highly nutritive benefits, Maitake is the unsung hero of the beneficial mushroom species! Our mycelium-based Maitake supplements support healthy blood sugar levels already in a normal range and promote an engaged and balanced immune response.*
Organic, USA grown mushrooms
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.